Monday, November 5, 2012

2012 Trick or Treating- I went as a pregnant lady.

Because of the bad weather in our area (outskirts of sandy)
Most neighborhoods rescheduled their trick or treating night to saturday.
It was still a little chilly but the rain had stopped!
After a last minute sophie melt down/wardrobe change..we hit the streets! ;)
With a cowboy. bride. snow  princess/bride/who knows

Ben was the fun parent who dressed up with the kids...
I dressed up as a pregnant lady.
One house thought my costume was very realistic!
(I'm not even joking) 

Ben and I were all excited when 30 minutes later sophie says
"I'm done with the houses." haha.
We headed home to pass out candy! She got so excited every
time someone came to the door...
She might have liked it even more than going door to door herself. 

Once the girls went to bed I thoroughly inspected their candy..
making sure to sample a few kitkats.
it's my duty.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.
We officially started Christmas Shopping!! (Target Costume Clearance aisle. ;)

I can't believe halloween is over and we are into november....
That means baby is coming soon!


0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels