Thursday, March 18, 2010

Money Saving Tips - Steps toward being Frugalicious!!


These ideas were found via the Tip Junkie's readers!! 
I LOVE her blog. i get caught up reading post after post
 because she shares so many practical and useful ideas! 
here are some of my favorites that she featured.

FIRST..THE WORLD OF COUPONS!!
 ::intimidated cringe:: 
But I'm ready to jump in after visiting these blogs. 





click image for a post to help you keep your pantry organized!
i want this pantry....please?...:)









Now that you bought the food cheap...
what to do with the food!
{2.}Batch Cooking


anybody want to dive into the world of couponing with me?? i keep trying..but every time i start cutting them out..sophia starts playing with them and hiding them from me..i need to strategize better!! ;) and these articles are a huge help!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels