Friday, March 26, 2010

Party Perfect Blog- My party was featured! + More Party Themes!!


She features so many fun party ideas!




Sophia's birthday isn't until august...
but i love looking at all these great ideas!
good thing i love parties (and babies..hehe)....i'll be throwing a party at the beginning AND at the end of August every year for my girls! :) I'm still in shock that i'm gonna have another girl.. so excited!!!
how stinkin cute is that tiny two party?? and if my girls like elephants as much as i did when i was little we might have to do that elephant party down the road..pink elephants perhaps?! ;) 

Ok i need to stop thinking about sophia turning 2 because i'm already emotional as it is! haha..

ps.
these were taken around this time last year.....sniff sniff. she was immobile at that time haha...ohh how i miss those days (sometimes). especially when she runs away with a crayon in her hand ready to destroy something....usually a wall right before we have someone come to look at the house. haha.

Photobucket


here's my girl now..she cracks us up.





0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels