Saturday, March 27, 2010

Picking Paints: What's your Paint Palette of Choice?


We all know when it comes to home projects...purchasing paint can add up! I've had my share of choosing a paint color that ended up being a "what was i thinking" moment. But save some money by making a plan or having a photo for inspiration before you go buy the paint! here are some paint palette's from marthastewart.com. 

which palette are you??
Photobucket
1. Bright and Bold

2. Sophisticated Neutrals

3. Rich Shades

4. Natural Palette
for the paint colors check out 
the whole collections here!
I think i'm a mix of bright and bold and sophisticated neutrals. what about you??


I get MarthaStewart's organizing tip of the day e-mailed to me...
check this one out before you start your next painting project!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels