Saturday, April 10, 2010

5 Minutes for Mom's Blog Party 2010! Time to mix and mingle!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Hey hey! I am a girl who loves a good party and i couldn't resist linking up to 5 minutes for mom's Ultimate blog party!! So welcome...and thanks for stopping by. can't wait to meet all of you who are visitors from the party and leave a comment!  i'm a snoopy blogger and love to check out people who visit my blog. hehe :) 
and for all you regular readers..you know i luv ya!

sooo i'm natalie...aka the busy budgeting mama.
and a few of my posts should sum me up......
(click "what i love" to go to post!) 

I love my family. I have an amazing husband who is a full time youth minister. we have a 20 month old baby girl..sophia. and our expecting another baby girl on august 10th! 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

I love to throw parties. if i have nothing going on i will automatically think of things to do and create a to do  list that consists of way too detailed projects haha. but i love it.
Photobucket Photobucket

i love to bake. (and cook) invite me over for a dinner party and ask me to bring dessert and
 i'll be your best friend for life!! hehe.  this is what i brought to the family easter dinner. 
i just had to bring some sweet treats. i have a growing collection of recipes that i've found and love so hope you check them out. 
Photobucket

i love to share my favorite blogs, recipes, bargains & mama moments. in real life i'm a talker..so..post overload should be expected from me. hehe. just be happy you don't have to see me talk with my hands. it can get dangerous.
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket



I love to feature my followers. i loveeeee to check out who has been visiting and decided to follow me! i've found so many great blogs through google connect.

I'm love finding DIY Ideas. below are some awesome diy finds from some amazing women!! check them out! (click "i'm a diy mama" to go to post)
 i love finding new project ideas and passing them along! 
if you have some fun ones you've done please share the wisdom! our house is up on the market and i can't wait to get into our new house (wherever that is!) and make it ours. i love decorating our house and looking at other people's decorated houses. hehe. 


There are some AMAZING prizes being given away at the blog party!! here are my top 5 picks...i never win anything..but i can dream right?? :)
1. i have a plan after i have this baby.. lose this baby weight!
US105 – Get Fit Pack: One “lucky” winner will get a triple threat of Jillian Michaels. Pack contains 30 Day Shred, Yoga Meltdown, The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. Pack also includes an aluminum water bottle to help stay on track and stay hydrated!Provided by: Green Mom Wannabe
Follow here: madareamama

2. I am in target wayyy too much.
USC 3 – A $50.00 Target Gift Card.Provided by: Peggy Gorman
Follow here: velvet1116 or Visit Our Fan Page: Peggy Gorman

3. Date night!
USC 21 – $25 Gift Card to Cinemark Theaters
Provided by: Anne @ Upstate Ramblings
Follow here: Anne Gustke

4. cash..need i say more? shopping trip to ikea!!!
USC 35 - $50.00 CASH ~ Paypal Transfer. ($50 USD or current CAD conversion rate)Provided by: American Muslim Mom
Follow here: ponnsabra or Visit Our Fan Page: American Muslim Mom

5. the cook book sounds awesome!
US43 – A copy of Get Out!: 150 Ways For Kids and Grown-Ups to Get Into Nature and Build a Greener Future and The Frugal Foodie Cookbook will be shipped to one lucky winner.Provided by: Lisa’s Coupons
Follow here: blm03

.......................................................................................................................................


Enough about meeee tell me about youuuuu. 
1. who are you?? :)
2. what's your blog about? 
3. and a really deep one...if you could be a fruit what would you be and why? 
i would be a pineapple because it's the symbol for hospitality. :) i know....very deep. i warned you.


thanks for stopping by...and ladies who have been following my blog.. photo shoot for pittsburgh fashion magazine is tomorrow! i'm so excited but nervous. i hope i can pull it off. my friends growing up who are models always told me "smile and laugh...smile and laugh"....;)
have a great day. and can't wait to visit all of you who have stopped by from the blog party!!





0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels