Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Top Mama Picks: Favorite Blogs that I Follow + Should i follow you?? leave a comment!

My Top Mama Picks:
Favorite Blogs that I Follow

Here are some blogs that i just love and wanted to pass along. so much inspiration! 
check them out and tell them you found them here!
(links below)

these women have great sites that you should check out...
if you're looking for some new etsy shops to check out here are some of my recent favorites!

a while back i told you about how i was asked to be a columnist for lakehomes and lifestyle magazine....they just sent me a preview of the layout they made up using my article. i can't wait to show it to you guys!! it goes to print soon i think.. and i'll be posting the article later on. but i'll see if they post it on their website as well. so exciting.

i've been busy all week working on a project for one of my brides!
a photo montage of these cuties! sent it off in the mail tonight!
want more info about my small business?? check out my website.
here's the dvd cover i made up for them. 

should i follow you??? 
leave me some love and i'll come visit you!
i'm participating in these parties! link up ladies!
PhotobucketShow and Tell GreenMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden


0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels