Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day in the Life: favorite bargains, blogs, recipes, style tips & mommy moments


 


hope you are having a fabulous day and feel all better about yourself after looking at that horrible photo of me sick and preggers. haha! I can no longer hear out of my right hear and sound ridiculous. sneezing and sniffly. not good when you are pregnant and have a baby pushing on your bladder..every sneeze i'm like please don't pee my pants! haha... i know..again..too much information. i can't help it. 


i'm typing with the laptop on my lap..and sophia's head on my belly watching chugginton. i love snuggles...even if it's just to avoid her bedtime. :)


i'm participating in these parties for thursday!
giveaways Transformation Thursday

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels