Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day in the Life: favorite bargains, blogs, recipes, style tips & mommy moments

...links to sites mentioned at bottom of post...

Photobucket 



Also..today i  officially said yes to modeling for the cover of Pittsburgh Fashion Magazine. 
Shoot is Sunday! i'll keep you posted on how it goes. the hubby is gonna tag along and i'll have him take some "behind the scene photos" hehe. 
I will be on the May cover with a full story and additional photos inside.
 I'm excited to mention my blog and graphic design business. 
But mostly excited about the pampering. hehe. 
hair and makeup team...i wish i had one of those every day. :)
(for those of you who didn't know this was in the works....
the editor approached me in the kiddie area in the mall. story here.)
random fun experience! can't wait!

Ps. if you have any recipes, bargains, blogs that i should mention in this weekly feature send me an e-mail and we can chit chat! have a great day lovelies!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels