Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Top Mama Picks: Fabulous Etsy Finds to fill up your Frames!

My Top Mama Picks:
Fabulous Etsy Finds

We all know how i love a wall full of frames!! But sometimes it can be a little to much to have family photos in all your frames....so why not fill up some of those frames with these fabulous prints that i've found on etsy. great prices...and great work. check them out!
I love the shades of color in these prints! so soft and dreamy!
 

how cute would one of these be framed in a nursery or a little collage of them with one for each child!
where do you go for artwork to fill up your frames?? I can't wait till sophia actually colors (she is so "dainty" that her crayon marks don't really show up haha.) but i want to put her drawings all over! so cute.






i'm participating in these parties today! link up ladies!
PhotobucketShow and Tell GreenMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden
 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels