Monday, July 12, 2010

Color Inspiration from a Favorite Blog

I love Lavender and Lilies. I have mentioned this lovely blog before.. but the other day she had a fabulous post full of color inspiration for me! 
I have been wanting to do the new baby's nursery with some fun fresh colors! and i love the coral and orange paired together that she featured! Here's some images she put together that got my creative juices flowing!
 go check Lavender and Lilies out, you will be an immediate follower!! 
images via Lavender and LiliesToday has been one of those days where the contractions have made me cry. Trying to hang in there..I decided this morning at breakfast that i really want to write a small book on the etiquette of talking to a pregnant woman. i am not even joking... haha. i have had soooooo many crazy interactions that i want to share and i know that plenty of you have had them as well!! shoot me an e-mail with your crazy stories! Even if it's just an ebook or whatever.. "guidelines" for people need to be out there!! haha. if they only knew how they sounded... 
i'm linking up to these parties today!!
MakingSumo's Sweet Stuff


0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels