Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day in the Life: Baby Bump Edition + Etsy Shop Launching Extravaganza!


 

 
It's easy to customize your printable 
to get just the right look!




Chocolate Bar labels...regular or large size!
perfect for favors or personalized gifts!
Circle Labels.. 
use as cupcake toppers..envelope seals.. or gift bag tags!
 
Personalized Water Bottle Labels
personalize your event! 
i can't get over how cute these are. one of my favorite items from my shop!

Table Number Cards
No matter what your event.. Shower, Wedding, Birthday Party... 
number your tables with style! 

Custom Tented Cards
perfect as Place cards or Menu cards. two different sizes.

be sure to link both my etsy shop & my blog in your promotion!
good luck! and i can't wait to create some fabulous designs for the winner!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels