Friday, July 23, 2010

My Top Mama Picks: Pregnancy #2 - MY Favorite Item VideoBlog!

My Top Mama Picks:
VIDEO BLOG
















ignore the dirty hair..it's the best it's gonna get right now haha.
 and the half empty house. (we're moving.)
everyone needs to post a semi-embarrassing video of themselves.. 
for their humility. hehe. 


I am loving my blanqi! check them out.


website: blanqi.com

What has been your favorite item from your past/current pregnancy?? we girls need to share the wisdom. hehe. i'm sooo close to having this baby. last night in bed i was telling ben that i'm just ready to do this! haha. the suspense the last month is always one of the hardest parts. but my checklist is totally done. i'm packed..ben's packed..sophia's packed. sheets are on the beds and towels are washed and ready for company. now we are just waiting for our baby girl to make her debut. ;)

baby names... right now we are thinking Sienna. what do you think?!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels