Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kitchen Inspiration - Open Shelving

KITCHEN INSPIRATION:
Open Shelving
In each house the hubby and I have had (we are on our 3rd-about to move to 4th), 
we've had at least some sort of open shelving and I love it!

--It makes easy access to my go-to items.
I'm all about easy when you have babies at your feet or cooking/baking during nap time

--Motivates me to cook/bake something homemade when there is pretty ingredients jarred or fresh produce out.
I love how it looks but also how it gets you feeling like whipping something up fresh!


--Keeps me on top of staying organized. 
It helps when everything has a place!


--Is a perfect storage solution for small kitchens.
Keeps the space feeling open..and uses empty vertical space!

--I love having the dishes out, showcasing 
some of my favorite pieces.
We were gifted with so many pottery barn pieces from our wedding.
I loveee dishes, bowls, pitchers..
I wish I had a huge kitchen to store them but our small 
space keeps me from buying anything else..sort of. ;)
1                           2



1                          2


1                          2
1                           2

1                           2

 1

1                           2

1                           2

What do you think about open shelving in the kitchen?
Do you have any??

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels