Monday, July 25, 2011

VLOG-Day in the Life: Favorite Bargains, Blogs, Recipes, Style Tips & Mommy Moments


LIFE LATELY - CAMERA PHONE SHOTS.
Disclaimer: there are no photos of me..
because we all know moms don't get photographed.

We Love our Qdoba..
Kids eat free on sundays! 
and you get a frisbee/chew toy! ;)

PICNIC TIME- Sophie is all about picnics right now. 
we pack a snack. some bubbles. a blankie. and a drink..
and it's play time outside!

I remember the days I could just push
 a nice regular cart around a store..
without anyone hanging on it or jumping out of it.

PLAYGROUND FUN- 
If all else fails..."let's go to the playground!!" 
::instant happy/angel children:::

MOMMY AND DADDY'S LITTLE HELPER - is anyone else so excited for the day we can give our children real chores?? you are all thinking it.......

MORNING TIME
seems like everyone ends up in our bed for snuggles. but I love it.

Play time at Ikea..for mommy!
 oh..and them too. ;) I can always find something that I could use there..
and you can't beat some of their prices.

The pool is amazing..
because they leave exhausted...

Trips to the Grocery Store...are "adventures." 
and now I don't even realize when I'm pushing a cart..
dancing/singing/making funny faces to entertain them while I shop.
 it doesn't even phase me how crazy I must look sometimes..haha.

IN THE KITCHEN-
I "hide" spinach in mac n cheese. 
I am known to puff flour all over the kitchen when baking.
I LOVE homemade pizza dough..try this recipe..you will feel like an expert in the kitchen!



And I have some blog love right now!
You should check them out..they are awesome.
These are all blogs that I follow and love. :)
Little Lovely
Tidy Mom
Rambling Renovators
The Paper Mama
With Two Cats
Thoughtfully Simple
Design Seeds
Oh Happy Day

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels