Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ikea Chair Garage Sale Find- But smells like Smoke. Help!

Saturday morning we packed up the girls in the van.. and cruised around to different garage and estate sales. I love finding bargains! and thought it would be a good way to take advantage of the nice weather..and possibly find a doll house to DIY Update for Sophia's Christmas present!
No Doll house..but we lucked out and found a few AWESOME things that were on
our "that would be nice to get if it was cheaper!!" List.

I have had my eye on this Tullsta Ikea Chair for a while...
retails for $99. Priced at Garage Sale for $8.
I bargained the sweet lady down to $3. (I had a cute baby on my hip..)
I took her denim slip cover off...and the hubby scrubbed the chair...
but it still has a hint of smoke smell...Any favorite products I should use??
Planning on getting a new slipcover for it soon..hope that helps too.


Sienna was pretty excited about the whole thing. ;)
Sophia...just woke up.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels