Thursday, April 12, 2012

A New Grocery Cart Staple

We have a new favorite. We can't go back to the generic brand we got before..
we are hooked. this is a must in the grocery cart.

A while back Welch's contacted me about trying out their new Welch's Natural Spreads.
I never turn down something edible. It think it's a blogger rule. ;)
A few days later 2 jars showed up on my door step!
The girls were excited..not only did we get mail..but they could EAT IT. haha...
Was officially the best mom ever. they appreciate the little things at this age.

But I realized, after the jar was ALMOST COMPLETELY GONE...
That maybe I should blog about it before it's empty. haha.
The husband was actually the one who loved it the most I think.
He's trying to eat nothing with high fructose corn syrup in it.
tougher than you would think..but this spread has none.
The girls loved it..but they aren't hard to please.
Welch's did a good job of camouflaging the good stuff in this
that the girls had no clue that I was going all healthy on them.

With this pregnancy I am loving eggs and toast in the morning..
so this morning we whipped some up and of course put some of the spread on it!
We've been eating it on everything.
I think it would be really good in greek yogurt...
or on top of pancakes with powdered sugar...trying that next.
Have you tried their spreads before??

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels