Friday, April 6, 2012

The Last 2 Easters- Bunny Tea Party, Recipes & Free Jesus Printables

One of the best parts about blogging...
is that you can look back at past posts and be able to remember all the fun!!
The girls and I sat down and looked at the last 2 Easters I blogged about..
So crazy how the first I was pregnant with sienna and Sophia was sienna's age now!
And how both were in different houses....we're in a new place now too!

I thought some of you might appreciate the ideas and cuteness..
so linking up both posts here for easy viewing.

Some recipes that are sweet...
but..you HAVE to try the broccoli salad recipe in this post. uh..mazing.
(I'm 22 Weeks Pregnant with Sienna!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

I loved putting together this Bunny Tea Party on Easter Morning!
I think sophia was even more in love with the idea as we read back on the post..
Attempting to track down her tea set......#toomanytoysinthiscrazyhouse
This year for the baskets we are going simple..with "busy" activities... I need those types of toys right now just so I can sit for a minute. With baby #3 making itself known alllll dayyy longggg it will be very helpful to have some fresh activities for them to do. Messy free ones. well...as messy free as you can get with these two.
Details after the weekend!
Click over to the post to print off the free Jesus is Risen! coloring pages..
Using these again this year.

Can't wait to share what we are doing this year on Easter Morning!
I love making it special for them...
Sophia has been busy brushing her dolls hair getting them ready for Easter. hehe.
I would think it's even moreee cute if she wasn't using MY hair brush........

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels