Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Book - 32 Weeks Bump

BLANQI Mama
Feeling like your classic
pregnant mama these days.....

-We've made burgers two nights in a row....
Salt and meat craving...
CHECK

-I cried on my way home from a solo target shopping trip with my 2 & 4 yr old...
Crazy exhausted hormonal pregnant lady...
CHECK

-I reorganized the entire play room going through the toy bins(tossing & giving away)
super-nesting-organization-stay out of her way she'll windex you-mama...
CHECK



Been going to PT for my back/pelvic/leg pain..
They told me that I am crooked (and something else I don't know the name of)..
Whatever they are doing..it is helping!
I am still sore and in pain at times..
but definitely seeing an improvement.

Quote of the week by me to my husband..
"I feel like I'm getting LESS patient...."
haha.
I laugh now. but seriously..
This past week there were a few times I realized
how being 32 weeks pregnant... tired/sore and just
plain uncomfortable is wearing on me.
My girls are little angels that ever so often decide to be not so angelic. ;)
Sometimes I feel like I have a puppy..
Sienna uses her teeth to bite through everything..
While running errands, If I put anything in the shopping
cart she will try to rip into it with her teeth..
I think the fact that sophie makes her
play, EVERY DAY,"puppy dog"
(and sienna is always the dog)
isn't helping.......haha.

The baby feels SO LOW.
and pretty much every time I go out in
public I have someone say "oh my gosh you are so low!!"
I feel like I'm holding this sweetie right in my lap! :)

It is INSANE how much the baby moves.
(Even more than my girls were and they were busy bees in there too!)
It's incredible how we can see he/she squirm.
Yesterday I felt like I was totally gripping a knee!! It was crazy..
and makes me so anxious to meet this little one.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels