Saturday, October 13, 2012

Starting to decorate for Halloween...

It's starting to look like
Halloween at our House!
(Well...a cute, not so spooky, more fun and bright Halloween ;)
I have been adding little touches around the place..
still a few things I'm working on before bambino #3 makes it's appearance!
(like hanging those pictures above the fireplace...
it'll happen!.. eventually: that'll be it's own post!)
I'm not a fan of the mushy messy part of carving pumpkins...
so this year we painted pumpkins instead!
I made up a little garland for over the piano.. "peek a boo!"
and a little print to frame that says "keep calm and eat candy."
A little motivation for october days. :)
If you want to grab up the banner and sign printables..
I just added them to my shop!

Here's some phone shots of the girls and
I painting one night after dinner!
They loved it. :) I like how they mixed together the paints I gave them 
(leftover pink, yellow and blue acrylic paints from their party)
and they ended up almost matching our wall color! ;)

I'm working on the mantel still..I have a bunch of leftover burlap I'm thinking of making another garland with and layer it up cute with the one I already made.
Nesting here..... ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels