Thursday, October 4, 2012

DIY -New Baby Gifts for Your Nurses

When I had both of my girls,
I made up gifts to give our nurses.
Nurses love candy...
Nurses love patients that GIVE them candy!
I was treated like the queen of sheeba and it felt good
to be able to give them a little treat to
thank them for all they do!
I would give the nurses who came in my room each a treat bag..and
when I had energy to walk around I took a stroll to the nurses station to make sure I didn't miss anyone on my wing. They turned into a bunch of little trick or treaters ;)
To purchase the $10 Printable in my Shop click here

Last night during the Presidential Debate..I made up the new baby gifts for our nurses!
Super easy to make. Just printed the treat bag tags..cut them out..filled the snack size ziploc bags with candy..stapled the labels to them. this DIY is DONE. ready to have this baby. ;)
 

In the past I wrapped chocolate bars with a
little printable I made up. (TUTORIAL POST HERE)
This time around, I wanted to put a little chocolate and
non chocolate treat in the treat bags.

If you would like to purchase this
printable, I added it to my etsy shop!
If you are wanting treats to give to your hospital visitors instead of nurses..
I can change the "Thank you for all you do!" wording to
say "Love, The ______ Family"
Just mark in the note to seller box when you order.

I love stripes.
I love chevron.
and I loveee grey and yellow.
Perfect color combo for a baby girl or boy..
which is perfect because we have no clue what we are having!
Torture. :)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels