Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby #3 - My Hospital Bag!

HOSPITAL BAGS ARE PACKED!
WOW.. it totally feels more real now! we are DOING THIS!...
That baby #3 will be here before we know it!
I thought I would share what I put in my Hospital Bag..all my favorites and must haves.
(I pack a suitcase. camera bag. back pack.)

I can't believe I photographed my underwear in this blog post.....haha.
But seriously.. pack comfy undies ladies! and socks. :)
1. Target Nursing Tanks that I LIVE IN when I'm at the hospital & then
when I'm home and around the house.
This tip was given to me with my first baby by my sister-in-law. I have 3 of these.
So excited to try this out this time around!
3. KMART find! these slippers are amazingly comfy. and snuggy. :)
4. Cute PJ's from Target. The top and pants are so soft..and it's easy for nursing in.
5. I always pack soft comfy tops to wear over my nursing tanks..with my "yoga pants."
These are all from target.
6.Going home outfit.  I wear comfy Maternity clothes...
because you don't leave as tiny as you wish. ;)
7. A robe. I got this one at target a while back..it's a good weight and soft.
8. "Yoga pants"..that make you feel dressed when you want to be.

We don't know what we are having so I packed both boy and girl clothes/blankets.
I know a lot of people just pack one outfit but I like to have the option of changing the baby into our clothes in the hospital. One BIG HUMONGOUS tip...get a pack of the gerber zip up onesies! Saves your life when you are trying to change the baby in the middle of the night.
And of course a Phillies onesie is packed for boy or girl. ;) Husband snuck that in.

I didn't pack my boppy this time around. I have one...
but ended up not using it with Sienna (Baby #2)
I found using a regular pillow was just as good at the hospital and home.
But it was handy when I was first learning with Sophie (Baby #1)


I know plenty of mamas go deliver their baby with chapstick and that's it!
But me...I like my routine and using my normal products..
my own face wash and moisturizer etc..
There are also certain items, like the nursing pads and nipple cream that are essential (especially for first time nursers) One thing I didn't pack this time but
that I ALWAYS recommend for first time nursers...
nipple shields. You will thank me. Get some. I got mine at target.
They don't sell the same kind I used, but have something similar.
I pack my favorite and basic makeup items too.
With sienna I was putting on my makeup in between contractions.
It kept me calm. haha.
And I like to feel fresh and like myself while at the Hospital.
My Mac under eye cream...miracle worker.
I can give birth all night with that product. ;)
I also love my burt's bees tinted lip balm. a nice natural color and moisturizer in one.

Here's linkage for all the products
I love and am packing.
I also have shared in a past post everything that is in my Makeup Bag.
In case you are curious. :)
14. neutrogena makeup removing towelettes (I bought the travel pack)

I put together some gifts for our nurses!
Nurses like candy.. nurses like patients who bring them candy.
It's proven. (by my 2 past pregnancies ;)
We also packed up a gift for the big sisters.
When they come meet the baby at the hospital....
we'll give them these presents from the baby. And then mommy and daddy are giving them the movie to take home with grandma and watch as a special treat!
(sophie has been wanting to see this one! so excited for her to see we got it.)


I'm sure there are some items that other people pack that I haven't...
and items I packed that people would never... But this is how I do it :)
and if you are pregnant and packing... hope it helps!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels