Friday, February 8, 2013

Life with 3-Getting the Hang of it.

Getting the hang of this having 3 kids thing.....
--Only have the occasional "exhaustion tears"
--I've realized micah sleeps best when the girls are loud.
--and 12 weeks into it, I'm Feeling more Confident.
Took the WHOLE GANG to target this week.
by myself. for the first time. and I did it!
was it relaxing or calming? mmm..not really. haha. but the fact is..I did it.
Whenever we have baby #4 this life will look like a vacation. ;)
Got chap stick and "trail mix" supplies...
The shirts were too hard to turn down for $6. They had me at stripes and coral.

ABOVE: Sophie dressed herself this day...fashionista.

What a Glamarous morning of
Blogging/Graphic Design work looks like:
not pictured: two toddlers jumping all around me...
and me telling them not to jump on micah.


I don't remember the last time I looked at Kohl's for myself...
but this week I had a mommy and micah date and the
clearance racks were calling my name!
When did Kohl's get so chic??
I LOVED every piece of lauren conrad's line.
I ended up getting a blazer of hers originally $75 for something awesome like $30. and I got the shirt on the far left for a great price too!
They had tons of clearance racks for kid clothes as well...
run over this weekend and grab some deals up before they are gone!
(WEARING: polka dot blouse-target, pink sweater-h&m, jeans-American Eagle,
Shoes-Old Navy, Cute Baby-Micah)

It's tough being two.
but it's not tough pulling off this layered look.
she looks good. can't go wrong with tulle, polka dots, stripes and floral. yup.


couch potato.
I want his outfit.

Our last minute super-bowl get together. Had a handful of friends over to watch the game.
For me though it's all about the food, commercials and beyonce.
I was a big fan of sienna's outfit of choice for the big game.

I made chili. because I do every year. It's a must.

We also had a fondue bar! Finally pulled out my Fondue Pot
that Ben gave me for Christmas 2 years ago!
I'm hooked.
this is now a problem.
We had marshmallows, pretzels, nutterbutters, strawberries and bananas!
and then had some yummy toppings like butterfingers and m&ms just to top it off. ;)
My friend Kate brought Cookie Dough Dip. o yes.. as delicious as it sounds.

Sienna was a fan of the cookie dough dip too.....
The morning after the party, I walked into the room to find this:
I can't really blame her.

The girls were chatting about the party.
sophie: "I miss the party. I want to do it again."
couldn't agree more! I love that my girls are little social butterflies like their mama.

Let's just say...
I looked good.. real good this day.
#toddlerstylists

Micah is known for diaper explosions.
On this day I decided to strip him down... I win.
(need to get bigger sized diapers...I'm in denial he is getting bigger.)
And you're welcome for the cute baby thighs and tummy.

So fun seeing a blog mention in Unique Me Magazine!
A blog reader plugged me and they sent me a copy. so nice :)


 Ben and I gave a talk today to 100 juniors on retreat!
Below was right before we went on..quick nurse.
We shared about our prayer life/vocation to marriage and relationship with God.
It was fun. :) I know some of you asked to hear the recording but...
I forgot to hit record. next time!

the girls were so good so we treated them to chick-fil-a....... 
it was all about them in that decision. totally.


Post nap snuggle and snack time earlier in the week.
Mom of the year with that snack.

this girl... non stop mover.
glad this dress only cost $4.50 because she wears it like it's her job.
I seriously say "don't jump on the couch!" a million times a day...
and "don't jump off the coffee table onto the couch!" about 2 million times.


I like to pretend that I made these DIY Book Ends for the girls...


Watching a princess movie that we have seen over a million times.
I might accidently lose this dvd very soon... accidently.
ps. sienna was happier than it appears. so was micah.

my little angel baby. halo!

My Sister Valerie, of BLANQI, had her baby!!!
She and her husband, Will, have two boys and now a sweet little GIRL.
(which was my guess...for the record. ;)
Violette Grace. 12 weeks younger than my Micah.
I can't wait to get these cuties together when I fly down to atlanta!
Everyone is happy and healthy. :)

AND...Best Husband Award goes to-BEN.
Walked through the door with a frosty.
He's a keeper.
Working on the computer..holding this snuggly guy..and treating myself to a frosty.
not a bad way to end the night. ;)










0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels