Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tutorial- DIY {batting material} Clouds

One of the most popular posts on my blog,
I wanted to share how I made the Batting Material Clouds that were hung up by the castle!
I lovedddd how they turned out!
(Wish I would have taken better photos of them up close!)
There was something so fun and whimsical about them.
I still have them.. I think they would be a cute touch for another party theme..
maybe an airplane one for micah one year?! :)

The clouds are very simple to make!
They would look so cute in a nursery or for a bunch of party themes.
I got my supplies at JoAnns with coupons.
I always pull some up on their mobile app!

Use the "invisible" fishing line to hang up the clouds!

Let me know if you make some up and how you use it!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels