Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Freezer Crock Pot Meal Prep Day- TAKE TWO

My first try at Freezer Crock Pot Meals was such a hit,
with hundreds of pin and repins..
I thought I would share again my second try at it!
Seems like a lot of us are wanting to make
grocery shopping/cooking/meal planning easier!
By shopping at both Aldi's and Giant Eagle this week
I was able to get the price per meal to under $4!

Here's the list of recipes I made up this past week:
Click to be taken to original recipe I used (my documents with the recipes are changed a little)
Pulled Pork (based off this recipe...
my version is in the file to download below)


You can download the RECIPES HERE featuring what to write on each Freezer Bag!
(use sharpie and write on bag BEFORE you fill them up.
knowing what to put on them ahead of time makes it so much quicker!)
Not sure yet how these all cook up..some are new ones.. let me know what you think!
And thanks for trying it out with me :)
(PS. My favorite is the chicken and dumplings...
I cook it for 2 hours on high and then 30 or so minutes with the biscuits dropped in!)

You can also check out my First Try at this money and time saving project HERE for
more info and other recipes! (downloadable grocery and recipe list)

MY NOTES ON MY FIRST TRY AT FREEZER CROCK POT MEALS.
** LOVE the Chicken and Dumplings..always have. that's why I'm doubling it this time.
**not a fan of the chicken and rice.
**red potatoes turned brown only in ONE of the recipes.. wierd. So this time I put the potatoes in a seperate freezer bag to do a little trial..and see if they turn brown or not. if they do..I'll just throw in some fresh when it's time.
**Pulled Pork last time was yummy to use for tacos.. but we really like it with barbecue the most. So I went ahead and poured in the Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue sauce right away this time. :) LOVEEE eating the barbecue pulled pork on tacos with cheese. it's delicious. trust me.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels