Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Centerpiece/Wall Tissue Paper Flowers: TUTORIAL

I created these for my daughter's birthday party.. great inexpensive detail! i lined them up along a table runner i made with ikea fabric...really gave a pop of color on the table without much effort..or money... at all! these would also look lovely smaller and taped on the wall in a creative way for a backdrop! 
i've seen that done and it's so cute.
here's how i ended up using them.. 
when i was making them sophia saw them on the table and responded ::gasp:: "i luv it!!!"...awesome.

RANDOM COMMENTER ETSY GIFTING!
Brie from Breezy's Blog
Shannon from Webbisodes
I'll be in touch to ask you what you want from my etsy shop! 
thanks for the comment love! More random picks coming all this week!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels