Sunday, September 26, 2010

WE'RE MOVING! - Pittsburgh Mama's: cardboard box village for sale!

So you all know it's been in the works..but we are moving on thursday!
closing day is fast approaching.. so i must part with my sweetopia village. :)

if you are in the PITTSBURGH AREA and think you could use it, send me an e-mail! I have an ad up on craigslist here. going to the best offer! 

This backdrop could easily be transformed to go with any theme! 
It is waiting at our church hall for it's next home!  :) 
please pass this along to anyone you know that might be interested!

Now i must go box up my life..haha. i've found that i'm detaching more and more from everything.. the trash/give away pile is getting bigger. :) but i've also come across some sentimental items
 i had forgotten about and placed them in a special spot. 
Fall cleaning is being pushed upon me with this move..not a bad thing!
via

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels