Thursday, September 23, 2010

Renew Your Heart: Video Post-Parenthood



Sophia now wakes up from nap time quietly saying "mamaaaa...... where are youuuu?" this goes on until i go in and get her.

ben makes fun of me, reminding me of when she was little and i would say " oh i can't wait till she can talk and tell us what she is thinking!!"......and now we can't get her to STOP telling us what she is thinking haha. but we love it.

Lately Sophia has been really into being polite. she says please, thank you and welcome.(welcome is the favorite.) the other day i asked her if she wanted a spoonful of my soup..and she replies all daintily..no thank you.......?!?! haha. cracked me up.

While eating a snack my mom asked her "is that yummy??" and she goes.."no..it's deliciousss" ;)

do you have some little gigglers in your house?? 
sometimes we need to just stop with the busy of life and enjoy the giggles with our little ones. be simple like them and see the joy in life.


0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels