Monday, October 3, 2011

What I did all morning instead of the dishes & laundry...

Sometimes you just have to give up...
and play dress up.
the to-do list will just have to wait.
Sophia (3) is into anything 'wedding day'...restaurant...and princess/fairy.
Sienna(1) is into anything that will make mommy run saying no no no!...
and anything her sister likes.




Husband's shirt.. messy bun of dirty hair.. There's not enough Photoshop tricks to make that look good! haha. Love those moments with my girls though. They're pretty cute aren't they???...yeah. total cuties. now if only they would routinely nap at the same time.................


--Veil is from my bachelorette party..my sister made it. just gobs of inexpensive tulle sewn to a wonderfully cheesy tiara. if you have a little girl.....she would love this in her dress up box!--

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels