Monday, October 17, 2011

SHOCKED by People's negativity towards having Baby #3

So I left the following comment on
The Busy Budgeting Mama Facebook Page
and it started a firestorm of chit chat about
how so many of us are faced with negativity when talking about a baby #3



My thing is...I just don't understand it..I would never tell someone YOU NEED TO HAVE A BABY! haha....so I guess I don't see why people have this passion in them to say
NO! two is enough! or HAVE ONE MORE FOR A BOY THEN THAT'S IT!....
My babies are more than a check list to me..they are people. I'll be the first person to say some days are hard..just today ben and I were like..oook..time to convince one of the grandparents to move here..haha. 

But our children are such blessings to us.
And one thing i've learned in life...is that you don't always see the big picture,
but God does. And He has a plan for us.
Plus... I was a third baby..and if my parents didn't have me..
I wouldn't have my girls..etc etc..

All of these girls commented on The BBM Facebook page..
and wanted to contribute their thoughts..
Join the conversation
and Leave a comment below!





It's pretty amazing hearing all of your stories..it shows how many of you are going through the same things! You guys are awesome for lifting each other up like this..helping me especially! I always think about how yes some days are tough but how other days are so easy..it comes in waves. and I can't wait for the day all my kids will come over with their babies(God willing) and I can sugar them up and send them home. ooh how the tables will turn. haha. ;)



Some of the mamas mentioned above have
blogs.. you can check them out below!
Jen - Imanimama.com
Valerie - Blanqi
Jeanne - The Common Sense Mama
Art for Little Hands
Creative Mommas
Megan - Our House of Pink

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels