Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! - Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I think this is a mommy blogger must...
everyone's been posting their pumpkin patch trips..
how can you not?!? they are too cute.
This year we went with some friends and it was fun making memories!
We had to switch farms last minute but this one was fun..
muddy..but fun. :)








Today, before trick or treating, we are carving pumpkins and
making owl cupcakes for us and to take to friends!
One baby is napping...I think I'll put a pot roast together after this while I have the chance.
sounds good for a fall day! I love fall. :)

Hope all of you have a fun and safe Halloween! 
Can't wait to see the costume posts!!
I'll give you a few hints for sophia's costume:
spakly spandex....pink cape.
oooo it's ridiculously awesome. haha. and she picked it out..
which makes it even more awesome.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels