Sunday, May 2, 2010

An Around the House Lovely: Arranging Wild Flowers

An easy way to bring spring inside is to grab up some wild flowers (or from your local shop if you have a black thumb like me...most of the time. i kill flowers without even trying)

place the flowers in whatever you have around the house! vases, bowls, jars, cans..options are endless! i love these arrangements. you could use these ideas for parties/events or just as a lovely display or centerpiece around your home.
The first photo is my favorite.. what about you? Are any of you gardeners?? When we move, one of the first things i want to do is plant lots of flowers that i could bring inside! There is something just so yummy about a huge bloom in a tea cup or bowl! so cute.

I was so happy to come home to some blog loving... here's two that have been sending me lots of hits. thanks ladies!!!


0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels