Friday, May 14, 2010

My Top Mama Picks: Fellow Super Mama + Behind the Scenes of my new Logo










 My Definition of a Super-Mama: 
Does it all, with a baby on her hip, out of love for her family and bringing joy to the ones she loves. Knows her limitations and weaknesses but is confident and courageous in every task at hand. A feminine, selfless & beautiful faith filled mama.
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A SUPER-MAMA????


I just love passing along blogs that i've been loving...One of them is an amazing mama that i just found this week and think she is amazing. the other is just as amazing and is my neighbor and friend and i am so excited about her launching her blog!! she gave me a sneak peak awhile back and it got me even more anxious for her to share her wit and awesomeness with the world!! when we pulled up in our uhaul moving to pittsburgh...she and her husband helped unpack the WHOLE MOVING TRUCK!! we didn't even know each other! they are amazing... and as we became friends they shared with us how they were trying for a baby and wanted prayers. we prayed every night for them!! and needless to say praised God when we heard they were pregnant and then welcomed home baby Imani! who sophie calls mami. haha. and she pets her like a dog on the head. gently..most of the time. :)


check out imanimama!!
Here's a sneak peak into the making of my new logo. 
these are some of the original shots.
photographer: the husband
background: foyer
time: 8:00pm
wonder worker: photoshop.

I will be announcing the Winner of the Blanqi Giveaway tomorrow!! 
Also, I was told this week that i'll be getting a sneak peak of my cover shot and inside story for pittsburgh fashion magazine soon! a busy budgeting mama exclusive! ;)


I'm linking up to these parties for friday! Link up ladies!
Decor MammaFavorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels