Friday, May 7, 2010

Before and Afters - Nursery Edition

I love design sponge. you should go check out their blog and then 
come back to me hours later saying how much you love it. :) 
Here's a compilation of their nursery before and afters!

Before and Afters:
 Nursery Edition  



I have noticed that i am super hormonal right now..and my pregnancy wrath is way worse than with sophia haha. (i'm gonna blame it on pregnancy..oh yeah..milking this.) 
let me give you an example of my pregnancy wrath.
Went to my favoriteeee place to get a chicken salad sandwich. i ran in first to order because sophia was sleeping and then ben ran in to order pay and we had a picnic in the car. i open up my sandwich and i kid you not i had one and a half pieces of chicken on one side and a bit more on the other. (usually it's overflowing and hard to eat!!) so....being a starving craving pregnant lady...i go ohh no way. and ben starts laughing and probably already praying for the poor scrawny guy at the deli counter. i waddled back in with my open sandwich and explain to the guy that i am a hungry pregnant lady and trying to contain my wrath but i ordered a chicken salad sandwich and that this was ridiculous. could he re-do it. i said it with a smile..but i thought he was going to cry for a moment. don't mess with a pregnant lady's food haha. he was great though and loaded me up and i'm sure as i waddled out he was talking about how crazy i was to the other girls there..i didn't even care.

ok. so....that is only one example of my craziness. but seriously..... one chunk of chicken??
i'm proud of you for reading this far. you are a true friend. thanks for letting me vent about my hormonal not that important moment. haha.

I'm linking up to these parties for friday!! link up ladies!
Decor MammaFavorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg


0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels