Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day in the Life: favorite bargains, blogs, recipes, style tips & mommy moments




1.) Uber Chic for Cheap
2.) Featured Commenter - Debbie Doos
3.) Favorite Blog - Thirty Handmade Days
4.) Favorite Bargain - Payless Coupon via Savvy Spending
5.) Mexican Wontons - Leslie Sarna
6.) Featured Follower - Chapters of our Life


super emotional past couple days. i think it's the stress of trying to sell a house and buy a new one... i thought i would share my pregnancy craziness with all of you.

had a doctor's appointment yesterday for my 27 week check up. everything went wonderfully the baby was bouncing around and everything sounded and looked good. but the doctor (i see a variety..a whole practice of women doctors.) she told me that i made a jump in my weight gain. i went from gaining 4 pounds to gaining 5 pounds to this month i gained 7 pounds. and she was like were you on vacation?? and i was like uhhh no. she asked how much i gained with sophia and then she said we have a wayssss of this pregnancy to go. and not sure if she wanted me to take it this way or not but i felt like she was saying you gained too much. oook...............? i left feeling like a total whale. fighting back the tears on the way home. ben could tell i was upset on the phone and tried to make me feel better. i'm pretty sure the kids in the school bus ahead of me saw me wiping my tears and smudging my mascara. haha. i sucked it up and came inside to make lunch with ben and sophia.. burned my grilled cheese TWICE. finally broke down into tears right there in the kitchen sobbing telling ben sorry (for being a hysterical emotional mess) and he hugged me telling me how amazing and beautiful i was(he's good.). haha. looking back i laugh.. because seriously...who burns grilled cheese twice in a row??? right now nothingggg sounds good. grilled cheese didn't even sound good. (totally different from sophia's pregnancy where everything sounded delicious) so i was just miserable. i hid the m&m's i had in the cabinet haha. i wish i didn't throw up vegetables every time i ate them!! but yeah i was super emotional today. i even cried during dear genevieve when the firefighter proposed to his gf. haha...ridiculous. 

don't you feel so connected with me knowing how crazy i am? haha. one thing i've learned about being pregnant.....emotional roller coasters come with it. and now...so do burnt grilled cheese. I just encourage any of you who are pregnant right now and feeling like me.... we can do this!! hehe. We are a part of an amazing miracle right now and even though sometimes it's overwhelming with the changes both physically and emotionally we just need to focus on the amazing-ness of it all!!! (that was my personal pep talk. hehe.)



I'm participating in these parties for thursday!! 
giveawaysTransformation Thursday

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels