Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hooked on Home Renovation Blogs: My Recent Favorites

I find myself not being able to sleep because i'm planning out paint colors..and light fixtures..and floor options...i'm nuts. the house isn't even ours yet but i can't help but plan how i would make it our home!! Here are some blogs that i have recently found and can't get enough of! Reno blogs are sooo inspiring and a lot of them give great tips and tutorials on how to do things yourself or on a budget. check them out!



There is something so attainable feeling when you see real people experiencing amazing real life renovations!! it makes me feel like yes...i can do that!! hehe. If all goes well with the new house i can't wait to show step by step projects of our renovations and share prices items etc.. i think that people would find that helpful and it would keep me strict on our budget. hehe.

ok totally random but i'm so excited for my sister and sabina.... Blanqi had it's first editorial feature!! American Baby Magazine. Check out the Blog for Blanqi!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels