Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dining Rooms to drool over! + Comment Fun: Leave one & get featured!






With moving on my mind... i'm gathering images to transform our next house with the look for less! here are some of my favorites from houzz. gorgeous right?? I know..my style picks are all over the place..haha. I can't wait to move in to our next place and share my new home projects with all of you! These are great inspiration for me...i'll be out hunting for bargains with these images in mind!
Dining  dining room

The Old Painted Cottage traditional dining room
The Old Painted Cottage traditional dining room
Dining Room  dining room
Mt. Baker traditional dining room
Black & White dining room traditional dining room
Amoroso Design contemporary dining room
Niche Interiors: San Francisco Interior Design Services traditional dining room
The Lettered Cottage traditional dining room
Lettered Cottage kitchen traditional dining room
Who doesn't love some comments?! and who doesn't love getting some blog loving?!
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog and mention if you are a follower. I'll come visit you and choose 4 (or more) to feature on monday morning!! I love finding new blogs!

a friend of mine posted this on facebook this morning.. i had to share it. pretty funny.
Swagger Wagon.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels